SPREAD THE WORD!
If you are looking for an alternative to the current members of borough council on election day, then write-in Daryl Vassalluzzo.

Friday, September 26, 2008

About Me

Hi everyone,
Before I explain why I am starting this blog, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Daryl Vassalluzzo. My wife Jill and I moved to Palmyra, NJ in November of 2003, immediately after we got married. We have two boys, one who turned 3 in July, and one who will turn 2 in February. I was raised in Cherry Hill and attended Bishop Eustace Prep in Pennsauken. I have a BA in Business Management from Allentown College (now DeSales University) and am a Systems Administrator for a large law firm in Center City.

My wife and I bought our first home in Palmyra because we found a house that we loved on a quiet, tree-lined street, in a town that was close to both of our families, who live in Cherry Hill and Cinnaminson. We saw the potential that Palmyra had and the changes that were taking place, and we wanted to be a part of it. Plus, since I work in Philadelphia, I was able to take advantage of the RiverLine, which I still use on a daily basis.

In the fall of 2006, our family was growing, and we decided that we needed more space. We were very close to moving out to Chester County, PA, but decided against it, primarily because my commute to work would have doubled, and the homes we were looking at didn't have much of a yard for the kids or dogs to play in. We chose, instead, to add on to our home in Palmyra, and in doing so we made a commitment to staying here long term - a decision we haven't regretted.

No comments: